Friday, February 18, 2011

Our Fast Track Team is Top Notch.

Here is an email we received from a happy customer:

Brian,

I took the truck back to the shop on the 14th of February and talked to Chris and he assured me they were going to fix everything. They had a difficult time setting the TPS and even had to replace one with a used one. They reprogrammed the computer module which fixed the 4X4 issue and eventually they got all the TPS to work.

I was worried about the cost associated with all the work. I was absolutely astonished when I saw the dollar amount that I owed. I really expected the cost to be well over $200.00. I only had to pay @ $65.00 bucks to have it fixed! Whatever Chris and his team did to help me out is deeply appreciated and you have a customer for life or until the Air Force moves me again.

Please send this to whoever can congratulate them on a job well done! I know service workers hardly ever get any recognition but in this case they deserve my gratitude!

Shane Langley, TSgt. USAF

No comments:

Post a Comment